- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Requirements Report
- Apply to Graduate
- Cal State CourseMatch (Online Concurrent Enrollment)
- Catalog Year
- Credit By Exam
- Dean's List
- Declaring/Changing Major
- Enrollment & Degree Verification
- Faculty Advisory
- International Student Services
- Registration Deadlines
- Student Advisory
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Credit
- Withdrawal and Repeat Information
- Veterans Services
Unofficial Transcripts are viewable/printable for current students only and can be used to:
- Provide enrollment verifications for some insurance companies, employment, etc.
- Include in scholarship applications
- Review classes with advisors, etc.
Please note: Unofficial Transcripts are only available to current students.
All students (current and former) may order their official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse by visiting this link: http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. The National Student Clearinghouse accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you do not have a credit card, you may also use a prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card to place an order.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Transcript Fee Schedule:
Transcript $4.00 Per Transcript
RUSH Fee (2-Day Delivery Service) $20.00 Additional (Per Address)
RUSH Delivery Service:
- Rush delivery service pertains to the time of delivery, additional processing time may be required at the end of each term or in cases where a hold exists.
- Available within the Continental United States only (not available in Alaska, Hawaii or overseas)
- Delivery not available on weekends
- Delivery not available to post office boxes
Transcript Requests to Include Current Term Grade Information:
If you are requesting a transcript for the current term and need your in progress work graded on the transcript, you will need to select "After Grades Are Posted" in the processing option. You will then need to select the term you are referring to. If you do not select this option, it will be your responsibility to order a new transcript with final grades posted.
Grades submitted electronically for the current term are available for viewing in your CMS Student/HR account approximately 24 hours after the grade submission deadline for instructors. Before ordering a transcript, please review your unofficial transcript for accuracy if available.
Important Transcript Information:
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days to process routine requests.
- 2-day delivery service available within the Continental US only. The $20.00 fee does not include official transcripts.
- Requests will be processed as quickly as possible. However, at the beginning and end of each semester and around holidays, please allow up to four weeks for transcript processing.
- Transcripts are not issued until all accounts with the University are cleared. Processing will not begin until notification is received form the Campus Service Center.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school for copies of their transcripts.
- Transcript requests will be canceled within 30 Days if you have a hold that has not been resolved or we are unable to find a student record for you. We will make every effort to contact you prior to canceling your request.
If you have ordered your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse, you may check the status of your order on the Transcript Ordering Center page. Simply select your school from the drop down menu. In the "Track Your Order" box, enter the transcript order number and your email address and then click the arrow button. The transcript order number is displayed on your order confirmation page and all emails associated with your order. (You will receive email updates whenever the status of your order changes.)