- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Requirements Report
- Apply to Graduate
- Cal State CourseMatch (Online Concurrent Enrollment)
- Catalog Year
- Credit By Exam
- Dean's List
- Declaring/Changing Major
- Enrollment & Degree Verification
- Faculty Advisory
- Graduation Contact Information
- International Student Services
- Registration Deadlines
- Student Advisory
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Credit
- Withdrawal and Repeat Information
- Veteran Services
Most forms listed on this page are provided in PDF format. In order to access these forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
To download this free software, please click on the icon below.
Academic Record Changes
- Academic Renewal Petition - Available in the Office of the Registrar
- Course Repeat Petition
- Major/Minor Change - Changes made to a student's major, minor or concentration are done online in CMS Student/HR by your Faculty or Academic Advisor.
- Petition for Exception to University Policy
- Student Consent to Release Educational Records
Bio-Demographical Student Record Changes
- Student Change of Personal Information Please note: Active students can update much of their student information online in their CMS Student Center.
- Bachelor's Degree Application for Graduation
- Master's Degree Application for Graduation
- Minor Requirements Summary
- Substitution Form - Course substitution requests for major requirements (MLOs) are processed online in CMS by your advisor.
- Classified Standing Request (Graduate Students)
- Advancement to Candidacy (Graduate Students)
- Diploma Replacement
- Add/Drop Form
- Additional Unit Authorization
- Class Time Conflict
- Class Withdrawal Form - All withdrawals are now reviewed by the Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies and should be submitted to the Administration Building.
- CSU Application for Cross Enrollment
- Incomplete Grade Contract
- University Withdrawal Form - All withdrawals are now reviewed by the Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies and should be submitted to the Administration Building.
Special Program Registration
CSU Monterey Bay offers special exchange programs with the Monterey Institute of International Studies and the University of California, Santa Cruz's Marine Program. Permission is needed and certain restrictions apply. Please download the appropriate form for more information.
- Incoming Student Exchange Enrollment Form - For MIIS Students or UCSC Marine Program Students requesting enrollment at CSUMB
- Outgoing Student Placeholder Enrollment Form - For CSUMB Students attending MIIS or the UCSC Marine Program through the exchange. All CSUMB students must enroll in a placeholder course to participate in the exchange.