- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Requirements Report
- Apply to Graduate
- Cal State CourseMatch (Online Concurrent Enrollment)
- Catalog Year
- Credit By Exam
- Dean's List
- Declaring/Changing Major
- Enrollment & Degree Verification
- Faculty Advisory
- International Student Services
- Registration Deadlines
- Student Advisory
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Credit
- Withdrawal and Repeat Information
- Veterans Services
The Enrollment Appointment is the time window during which students can register for classes. Enrollment appointments are assigned for Spring and Fall terms only. Check your enrollment appointment to see your personalized start date for registration for the term.
Enrollment Appointment Essentials
- You cannot register before your appointment. Make sure your Enrollment Appointment has begun before trying to add a class.
- You cannot register without an Enrollment Appointment. If an appointment for the current semester does not appear on your Student Center page, and you are an active student, contact the Campus Service Center at (831) 582-5100 for assistance.
Check Your Enrollment Appointment
- Log into MyCSUMB.
- Click the CMS Student/HR login button.
- Main Menu > Self-Service > Student Center > Enrollment Dates box (on right)
- Enrollment Appointment: Indicates date that you may begin enrolling in classes.
- Click "details link" to view the time of day that the Enrollment Appointment begins.
- If either date does not appear, contact the Campus Service Center.
How are Enrollment Appointments assigned?
|DAY 1||SENIORS (90 or more units)|
|DAY 2||JUNIORS (60 to 89.9 units)|
|DAY 3||SOPHOMORES (30 to 59.9 units)|
|DAY 4||FRESHMAN (0 to 29.9 units)|
|DAY 5||GRADUATE, CREDENTIAL, SECOND BACCALAUREATE|
All degree-seeking students should register as early in the registration period as possible, especially if attempting to enroll in any limited-access courses.
Students are limited in how many units (credits) you may register for. There is also a similar, but separate limit for how many credits' worth of waitlists you can be on.
If you encounter problems, please contact the Campus Service Center at (831) 582-5100 or by emailing email@example.com